Halloween is a holiday I normally do not enjoy, but this year was fun! My office has a party every year and invites the kids, of all employees to come. Since I don't have kids, I invited Melissa to bring hers, and my parents were in town too and got to meet everyone. All the kids came in their costumes and went trick or treating around the office. We had cookies for the kids to decorate, and made scones and taco soup for the families. Then we went out to the warehouse that was decorated with black lights and a disco ball. Jaman loved the lights, and tried to grab at them as they flashed on the floor! He also enjoyed the fog machine and Alan let him control it once. We played games and the kids got to wrap the adults like mummies, and then we played hot potato with a pumpkin-- the best part was Jaman won and he couldn't even hear the music! It was a fun day, and the best part was we got to close the office early to go enjoy our weekends! I headed down to Melissa's and we drove around to take the kids trick or treating. Mom and dad were staying at my house, and were pretty worn out from a day with the kids. We went back to my apartment and watched It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown! A Halloween classic! Even though I didn't make it to the parties I had planned on attending, I really enjoyed Halloween this year!
Jaman as a Vampire, Asher as a Cow, and dad as Papa

Cutest cow I've ever seen!

Cutest Vampire I've ever seen!

Vampire Snacks!

I even dressed up this year! I didn't know this picture was being taken, but at least it shows my snowman that won cutest costume in the office award!
5 comments:
Jaman is a really scary vampire. love your costume,.. ingenius! It's wierd to think of having your own place for the parents to visit I agree,...
I sounds like you had a great time!! I love the snowman costume! Too Cute!! Love ya and miss you!
Ha ha ha!! A SnowWoman!! Thats GREAT!! Your so Funny!!! I miss you and I love you!!!
aw kelly your such a cutee I love the snowman. :) I miss you
Kelly how do I know Josh Groneman? That name is so familiar and he looks sorta familiar but I don't know where from. ? ?
Post a Comment