Luke's neighbors and home ward members threw me a kitchen themed bridal shower on March 7th! It was a cool idea--they had everyone bring a recipe and then as a gift give ingredients or other things to help make it! After this shower our kitchen is pretty well stocked! I told Luke I might not have room for him to move in, and this was only the first shower! I was so excited the ladies of the ward would do this as many of them I had never met, but they spoiled us and were all so kind! It was a great time! Also glad that my cousin Valerie, and my high school friend Theresa could be there to celebrate with me!
This was one of the benches of my kitchen table after bringing home all the goods!
The whole table was covered
and dont forget the food stacked all over my counter and bar!
No comments:
Post a Comment