Monday, October 12, 2009
summer has come and gone
Well, we are all settled in our new apartment. I finally got pictures hung and Luke got through his long honey-do list, but we are settled. We had a lot of fun this summer, though it went by way too fast. We got gipped out of a whole month since it rained all of June. Yesterday we celebrated our six month anniversary! We are adjusting to marriage well, but time really flies as we get older! We are enjoying the beginning of what looks to be a quick fall and the colors are beautiful! Halloween is looking to be fun as we prepare our first couples costume. We will be attending Luke's cousins Halloween themed wedding where everyone is asked to wear a costume of some sort. We will be debuting our coupledom as Joker and Bat girl (if our bid goes through on Ebay!) Cross your fingers we get it on time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
joker and bat girl huh? I never realized they had a thing going for them,.. lol. Missed you at my baby shower a couple weeks ago. did I forget to send you an invitation? oh well. There were still some people there. :) can't wait to see pics of your costumes.
I vote for pictures of your apartment! I think your customes will be cute!
Post a Comment