Friday, May 27, 2011

2011

Wow I guess it is time for an update since this is my first post this year. The end of May--already the year is flying by! It has already had its ups and downs. In February we were able to move to a basement apartment of an LDS family where we are now exchanging child care for rent. The couple has 4 kids--JJ (8), Rose (6), Morgan (4), and Linnea (15 months). So needless to say, I have my hands full! Some days I wonder what possessed me to do this, but most of the time they are good kids.

Logan is now 9 months old and recently figured out crawling--he is cruising all over the place now and getting into everything. It's so fun to watch him discover this world. He has 4 teeth and is getting more and started saying dada. He calls me baba lol. He is so much fun.

May has been a rough month as Lucas came down with pneumonia and then blood clots. We have been to many doctors and had many sleepless nights and its not over yet. Tuesday he goes to an internal medicine doctor to monitor his coumadin levels and thin the blood. So I have had 5 kids and a sick hubby to worry about the month has not been fun for me either. We will welcome June!

Thats the readers digest version of our life so far this year. I will post pics soon!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

yikes! I hope you guys are doing better soon!