Sunday, October 14, 2012
2 Car Family!
Yes, It's official! We are once again a two car family! We were able to buy a 2005 Toyota Camry, and we LOVE it! This has become my car since it's bigger than our Volkswagen and I almost always have the kids with me when I am out and about. It rides so smoothly, and is roomy for the kids in the back. I love having the freedom once again to go and do whatever activity I want with the kids and not have to worry about being back in time for Luke to get to school or work. I no longer feel stranded at home when he is away because now I can go and do! This week we already made several trips to the library, the park, the mall, the grocery store, a play date, etc. Hurray for second cars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment