Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Becoming a Rasmussen
I am excited to FINALLY be married to man who treats me like a queen! I will update soon with pictures and details of the wedding. This week finds us getting settled in our new place. We are in the process of moving Luke from his old apartment into mine (Ours now), getting a joint bank account and switching all our stuff over, and legally changing my name! So it has been busy! But, my husband is adorable! Last night we finally had some nice weather--when I got home from work he had grilled us steaks and made potatoes and we had a picnic outside on our balcony. We dont have chairs yet, so we threw down a blanket and some candles and had our first picnic as a married couple! I LOVE married life and look forward to what's to come! Thank you to all those who were with us on our big day either in the temple or at the reception, having you there to celebrate in our happiness made the day that much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is about time you updated!!! Gosh, what have you been busy or something???? lol. Congratulations again! You looked stunning!
I totally missed your utah reception! I'm so sorry,... I love this post though,.. I love the newness of it all and I'm soo happy and excited for you to be newly weds and just starting out together. How exciting!
Post a Comment