
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Go Green!
I think every bride needs some of her personality reflected on her day. Mine was going green. Not in the worldly sense of everything being organic or eco-friendly, but through my shoes. Yes, I LOVED my dress, my hair, my flowers, cake and the decorations at my reception, but my personality was reflected in my shoes! As soon as we got out of the temple I had to lift my dress to show them off and all night people were asking to see them due to one of my bridal portraits. The best part is, not only do they match my bridesmaid dresses in color, but they have a big R on the side and my new last name is Rasmussen. As soon as I found them after hours of searching, I knew I HAD to have them!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment