Friday, December 10, 2010
New Job!
After being unemployed for awhile, I was finally able to find a job that I will enjoy and that will hopefully last! I am the new event planner for a new company called Shield Safety. The company's main focus is to help communities and families cut back health care costs and trips to the emergency room by simply educating them on how to use the items in their First Aid kits. I will be planning events and trainings where the public can come and learn how to protect themselves. I am very excited for this opportunity and feel like at the end of the day even if only in a small way, I will be helping people improve their lives. My first event will be next Wednesday, December 15th at the Shield Safety office in Bluffdale, Utah. If you are interested in attending or would like to get more information for either personal or company benefit, please copntact me by leaving a comment or sending me an email.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! If we are ever up then when you are doing an event I would like to come. It sounds like a good thing to know... If our kids are anything like Garn I better learn those things now.
Post a Comment