Luke started his new job today at Enterprise. He got to spend time at the corporate office filling out all the fun paperwork that comes with a new job and then get some training on his new responsibilities. He said it is fun and fast paced and with it being part time he may even be able to attend school this fall as well. (We are still working on the details of that one...stay tuned for more info...)
Meanwhile back on the ranch, we didn't know what time he would be coming home. I made Logan and the kids dinner and cleaned up. While I was doing that Logan crawled over to the door and stood up banging on the window saying "da...dada...da...dada" as if he was anxious for his daddy to return home! I couldn't help but think of the words to the primary song "I'm so glad when daddy comes home!"
No comments:
Post a Comment