Does anyone else have problems deciding on costumes for Halloween? I have never been too big into dressing up until I moved to Utah. We had fun Halloween parties at my office where everyone dressed up and I got into it.
Then when we got married, I loved looking at couples costumes. Our first Halloween we were Princess Leia and Darth Vader.
Last year, Logan was only 2 months, but we wanted to do a family costume so we did star wars again with Logan as Chewbacca.
This year I have had lots of ideas. Mario Bros with Luke and Logan as Mario and Luigi and me as Princess Peach.
We also thought of having Logan be Scooby Doo and Luke be Shaggy and me be Daphne or Wilma.
Or there is always the Flintstones... We would have to be the Rubbles since we have bam bam
Then there was the idea of being Smurfs-- Luke as Papa Smurf, me as Smurfette and Logan as a baby smurf
Another idea we had was toy story... Logan would be Buzz Lightyear, and Luke and I would be Woody and Jesse.
So with all these ideas I got really excited and went shopping... when I saw how expensive costumes are for families, I thought we could make our own costumes. So we went to Savers and DI looking for things to make any of these costumes with and we struck out again. I really hate shoveling out money on things we are only going to wear once or twice so I gave up on the family costume idea this year and I think we will just dress up Logan. And the winning costume idea is... a vampire! It's called "Too cute to spook" and I fell in love with it. I found a great deal on eBay and I cannot wait to see my little man as a little vampire!
1 comment:
ahhhh,.. so cute. :) I hate picking out costumes. I never know whether I should buy or make it. I think we're going to skip halloween this year,.. shhhh don't tell Jamie. :)
Post a Comment