Friday, October 7, 2011

Logan's Latest...

Logan loves trains right now... he pushes his big one around the house and says choo choo! The kids we tend have train tracks that they set up in our living room and he steals the train from off the tracks and says choo!

He is his dad's son for sure--he loves cars! He can say car now and goes beep beep! when he pushes his little trucks around.

He discovered his belly button! We are running out of onsies that fit so I have just been putting big boy shirts on him. He lifts them up and points to it and laughs. Then he says mama and points to it and wants me to tickle him!

Walking is not something that has happened yet, but we are still trying. He will take two steps between mom and dad if one of us is holding his cup of milk or juice (which he can say now!) I guess the bribery has started already!

Logan hates being in stinky diapers. If he has one and I havent changed it right away he snuggles up to me and says uh oh... until I smell it and go change him. This week I taught him to say "stinky" and he does pretty well at knowing how and when to use the word!

We are also learning parts of the body. He can point to his head, ears, eyes, nose and teeth! He can say eye, and tries for teeth and toe. If I say let's go brush your teeth-he points to them and says "teef!" and wants to brush all by his big boy self!

I can hardly believe how fast he is learning and how much he is picking up on already!

1 comment:

AlixSteele said...

He's so smart! Ben picked up walking really early, but he still says no words (except "mama" and he doesn't always use it right.) It's so funny how differently babies develop.