Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taffy Laughs...

I love laffy Taffy!! maybe not so much for the candy itself as for the jokes! I am not afraid to admit I am a cheeseball, and I am sure this is not a surprise to most of you! My sisters and I have a thing about texting them to each other when we find funny ones. Here are some of my most recent favorites: WARNING: Just reading this may make you feel five years old all over again. FACT: laughter leads to a longer, healthier life! 

Q: Why did the tomato turn red?
A: Because it saw the salad dressing!

Q: What did the macaroni say to the tomato?
A: Don't get saucy with me!

Q: What goes up and never down?
A: Your age!

Q: What has more lives than a cat?
A: A frog. it croaks every day!

Q: Why is a Dalmation hard to lose?
A: Because it's easily spotted!

Q: How do you make a hanky dance?
A: Put a little boogie in it!

Q: What did one toilet say to the other?
A: You look a little flushed!

No comments: