Last night we stayed up until midnight so we could end our challenges together. At 1201AM we broke into the buckeyes Lauren brought me three weeks ago that have been sitting in my freezer ever since. The peanut butter part was delicious, but after a month without the chocolate didn't taste as good as I had hoped. Luke has not had soda yet, but thinks he will swear it off except for on occasion. He has felt healthier without it and has dropped 10 pounds! I have also lost four pounds in the last month, but am not sure if that is in direct relation to giving up chocolate or not. We had a lot of fun teasing each other with this challenge and are now trying to come up with a new one for each other for the next month. This is my prize for giving up something I loved:

Luke also get a prize--he wanted some part for his car that I dont know what it is! So Yay to both of us for willpower! Any suggestions for the next challenge are welcomed!
2 comments:
I hope the peanut butter at least tasted ok. I will make you some more next time you come to town!
the pb was excellent--i picked the chocolate off so I could eat the PB :)
Post a Comment