Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Asher-isms

Last Friday Melissa brought the kids over while helping me paint at our "new" house (It is a rental that we will be moving in next month, but nobody has lived there for about a year and it is quite dirty. The owner is letting us paint and fix it up like our own!) Jaman and Asher were watching movies on Melissa's laptop while she and I were painting and wiping down walls. Luke actually got the day off and came over to help as well. Asher LOVES him, and always asks me where he is if he is not there. At one point I called him "babe" and Asher put her hands on her hips and said "Kewwy, he is NOT a babe"

Later I gave her some kool-aid and told her not to spill. Her favorite word right now is "why" so she asked and I told her because it would make a mess and then I would be mad at her. She actually stoped the Why's at one and drank her juice--when she was finished she was very proud of herself and said "Kewwy--you not mad at me--I didn't spill!" Cutest thing ever! I think even if she had spilt I couldn't be mad at that she is too dang cute!

The funniest one was when I sent Luke to get us some pizza for lunch. She asked where he went and I told her to get us some pizza. She said her favorite word "why" and I said because he is hungry! and she continued-- "why" so I said Because he is a man! Then she repeated "Wuke is a hungy man?" I laughed so hard when he got back she said it to him--Wuke you is a hungy man! and wanted to say it again to me, and Melissa. She is so funny and always has something new and funny to tell us when she is around.

No comments: