This past weekend, Luke's cousin and some friends were having a yard sale and they had a changing table out. It is a little scratched, but pretty nice and we scored it for $4! I took it home and cleaned it up and it looks really nice!
Our sister-in-law Stacy had really hoped we would have a boy, so when we told her that we are she gave us all of her son's old clothes! We have 6 bags of baby clothes now as well. I also found a great deal on a baby dresser at Babies R Us, but we haven't gotten that put together yet.
Needless to say our room is starting to fill up fast, but hopefully we will be moved into the new apartment before our bundle of joy arrives.
1 comment:
I found your blog off of face book. Isn't that so fun getting baby stuff? Are you guys planning on moving really soon? We'll have to all get together for dinner or something so we can at least say we did it once in all this time.
Post a Comment