After the appointment we drove around looking for new apartments. We have had a few incidents lately at ours and we are ready to move. We also want to get into a 2 bedroom so that we have more room when Logan arrives. We went to see three today and liked two of them. We are not looking to move until August when our lease is up here, but the good news is we found a place we love that is in a great neighborhood. Good news tidbit #2.
Later this afternoon I had a call simulation test with Discover for a position I had applied for. The test went well so they had me fill out more paperwork, and then meet with two more people before offering me the job!! I was there a long time for the test, interview, offer, and then drug test and fingerprinting, but I start May 3! Good news tidbit #3.
Luke has been talking about going to a school to be a mechanic. Today we found a few programs in the area that are specialized vocational training that we can probably afford. We still need to look into financial aide just for extra help, but he is excited about the opportunity. Good news tidbit #4.
I love good news days!
1 comment:
Those are awesome good news tidbits!!! I am so glad to hear everything is going well for you guys. Love ya!
Post a Comment