Other updates on us... Since last time I posted I started and quit a job and got a new one! I was working for Discover Card, but it was too much pressure on sales and they want aggressiveness on the phones. This is not who I am so I was not doing well. I also got written up for taking too many bathroom breaks--Hello I am 7.5 months pregnant-- what do you expect?? I recently found an at-home position that I start training for next week. I will train on site for 6 weeks, and then will be at home after that. I am very excited as this will be a good opportunity for us so that I can be home with the baby!
We are still planning on moving, but probably not until after the baby comes. I have been called to be primary president in our ward, and I really want to be in our ward for our primary program! We are working so hard to get the kids prepared that I would hate to miss it! So, we will probably stay where we are at until mid-September.
Luke is doing well coping with a pregnant wife. He is so good to me--He will rub my feet when they are achy and swollen, rub my back or shoulders and always makes sure I am comfortable and have what I need. He is also looking for a part time job for the summer to help us get ahead even more before our baby is here. He loves his new car, and spent last weekend making it more "his"- He and his brothers installed the stereo I bought him for Christmas. He was such a little boy when the project was done, but I was excited to see him so happy to show it off!
3 comments:
What company is it that you found to work from home?
Teleperformance--it's a call center, you should see if they have a vegas office! I will be doing support calls and helping people set up their FOIS Internet connections.
That is great! Your new position sounds MUCH better than sales. I know from the people I work with that it can be trying (I'm on the finance section, rather than the sales end). I cannot believe they said anything to a third trimester pregnant woman about going to the bathroom too much! That made me sneer and laugh. You seem really happy Kelly, I hope all continues to improve.
Post a Comment