Monday, August 1, 2011

Discovering the Kitchen

When daddy goes to work on Saturday mornings, Logan and mommy have some just us time. This past Saturday I was getting us ready for our camping trip and Logan was crawling around having fun. He decided to explore the kitchen since thats where I was mainly. He found the empty milk carton entertaining for awhile, then discovered the dishwasher and the oven and gave them both kisses. After that he realized he is tall enough to grab the top edge of our table and pull things off (Fun for him...not so much for mommy! lol) then I showed him our drawer that he could play in--full of tupperware! Not only did he empty the whole drawer, but he pushed it all around the kitchen and played peek a boo and all kinds of games. While it was a mess to clean up, it is so fun to watch him discover new things in this world. I love my explorer!










No comments: