Tuesday, October 5, 2010

6 week check up

Today we saw my OB for my 6 week check up. Dr. Later apologized for not being there when Logan was born--we are his only patients that he missed that whole month! His wife owns a store for high end jeans and clothes and was at market that whole week and he had gone to join her for the weekend. He was disappointed and even asked for a picture of Logan to go in his scrapbook even though he didn't get to deliver him!

The good news is not only am I healed up and doing well, but I have lost all but 2 pounds of my baby weight! I was so excited seeing that! I wish we had a reliable scale at home so I can continue to track my progress--I had weight to lose before I got pregnant, and with the baby weight going so fast I am excited to keep going to my goal weight.

1 comment:

Family von Graf said...

I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well. =) Keep up the good work mommy.