Day 15: Logan's umbilical cord fell off, and we gave him his first real bath (which he HATED!)
Day 18: Logan rolled from his tummy to his back! We have a strong boy!
1 Month: Logan threw his first temper tantrum! Grandma and Grandpa Freitag were here to witness it! We had him laying on the floor trying to prove to grandma he can roll, and he was starting to fuss and all of a sudden starting kicking his legs like a kid not getting candy he wants! It was so funny!
5 weeks: Logan is starting to smile more--he is ticklish right under his ribs!
6 weeks: Logan has slept through the last three nights. I am hoping this is a habit now and not just a teaser. We put him in bed at midnight and this morning I had to wake him up at 745 to feed him!
I haven't left him yet other than for an hour to go to a ward council meeting when I left him with Luke. This weekend we will be attending a sealing and it will be my first time really leaving him. Aunt Lauren will be in town for his blessing and has offered to watch him. I know she will do wonderful as she is great with kids, but I have already warned her I will be a bit paranoid as it is my first time away. so week 7 will be the first time being away from mom!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! he is almost 2 months already I can't believe it. somehow I feel like I've missed out on so much. ! an you post some more pictures? I know your luck with cameras,.. but please?
A big congratulations on the baby boy! He is adorable! I hope that everything is going well. Having a child is one of the most rewarding, yet most difficult experiences ever! All the best to you guys!
Post a Comment