Saturday, August 30, 2008
Funny "Firsts"...
As many of your know, I get really excited over "firsts"... The past couple weeks have been full of them-- my first apartment being the biggest!! First time cleaning my own place, first time decorating my own place, and unpacking my own place, and tonight--my first time cooking in my own place!! Just in case you were wondering--the smoke alarms work!! ha ha!! I decided to make sloppy Joe's for dinner... nothing too difficult. Well, just as I put the meat on, there was a knock on my door. I opened to my cute neighbor from down the hall. She and I stood and talked for a minute before I realized I left the stove on HIGH... and the room started to fill with smoke!! The meat was burning, the alarms were going off, her dog started barking and we were laughing!! As a side note-- I really CAN cook, just sometimes get distracted :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kelly! Cute blog. It sounds like things are going great for you. I hope that you enjoy Utah!
Post a Comment