Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Moving Day!!

Yes, it's true. I am officially a "Utahn!" I am excited to be here. I love it already!

 Saturday I was up at 5:30 am to load my car and get ready to head out. I don't have a lot of stuff, but still had 10 guys from my ward come to help me load the truck. I am so impressed with my ward, and the love they showed to me before I left. As excited as I am for new adventures, I will definitely miss them. 

My family was a HUGE help in the move, and now I have been here three days and am already all unpacked and settled in. Today I even got to explore the area and find things that will be useful. It has been a busy week, but I am excited to start my new job tomorrow and continue to find out what the Lord has in store for me in this new chapter of my life. I am so excited to be closer to Melissa and her family--not only for the decorating tips she has given me, but also to become close with her again. Asher has already given me the nicknames of "Sully" and "Cow" ha ha.. she either things I am a giant green monster or a heffer! 


This is my cute apartment!!


locking my apartment for the first time!
washing dishes
Garn and Josh moving in my new bed
Tired after a long day of moving!

My bathroom

My Cute living room-- My mom made me curtains and the pillows.. notice the PLAIN lamp before I decorated it :)

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Ooh I Love it! and I like your blog look is this new?

Melissa said...

Yeah! You are here and close to me. You may regret it! :)

Jeremy Woertink said...

Nice. I loved the look of the houses and apartments up in Utah. Looks like fun, guess me and the tonsta gonna have come visit!