Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Look Mom! I can be crafty!!


I must say I am pretty proud of myself right now! Something about being on my own has made me want to be domestic! My sister and I were out shopping all day for things to decorate my new apartment with, and other things needed for my kitchen. I got home tonight and had a headache so instead of going out I decided to be a little crafty, and am quite excited about the results! My mom and I bought this lamp before I moved here, but everything in my apartment is SO white I decided it needed a little color. I actually bought a glue gun (I am so Relief Society!) and put it to work. These are the results:








3 comments:

Andrea said...

Kelly!! Look at you crafty girl!! Who knew all you needed was to move out on your own. LOL. The lamp turned out super cute!! Love ya!

Nancy said...

That looks great! I knew someday you would want to do crafty things!

Melissa said...

Looks great Kel! I'm so proud of you!!