Thursday, September 11, 2008
Mountains of Laundry!
I haven't done laundry in the three weeks since I have been here so I decided tonight I better stay home and get at least some of it done! The good part is my complex has a laundromat so my thought was to throw it all it a couple machines and be done in an hour or so. I had two overflowing laundry baskets I drug down three flights of stairs, and across the complex into the laundromat and got two machines ready to go--including soap-- before I realized the machines only take cards. Luckily, I had my debit card on me so I tried it, and it didn't work. So... I found a machine that distributes prepaid laundry cards and tried to buy one.... but the machine was out of order! So... needless to say my mountain of laundry didn't get any smaller, and I ended up rinsing the soap out of those two loads in my bathtub! It was like a flashback to the poor mission days! I definitely got my arm workout ringing out my clothes, and laughing the whole time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's funny! So you're not going to make it another week?
LOL - glad you're enjoying Utah. :-)
Keep me posted on "things" ;-)
I have to say this made me laugh. How crazy that you have to use a card, what happened to change? You can come use my washer and dryer if needed.
That is so funny! I'm sorry that you had to drag laundry all the way down there and back! That's not fun at all. It sounds like you are really enjoying Utah though. I miss you tons!! Love ya!
Post a Comment