Melissa brought Asher over Sunday night. She has been asking a lot of questions about babies since Melissa told her I have a baby in my tummy. A couple weeks ago on our way to Gardner Village this was our coversation:
Asher: Kelwy where is that baby in your tummy?
Kelly: You can't see the baby yet, it is too little
Asher: Why?
Kelly: Because babies take time to grow
Asher: When will he come out?
Kelly: Do you know when Jaman's birthday is? Baby will be here about then.
Asher: That's a long time. I want baby now... Kelwy-- How did the baby get in your tummy?
Kelly: Ask your mom.
Asher: I will ask my mom. Kelwy where does the baby come out? Will you burp him out of your mouth?
This week when they came over it was a lot of the same questions. I helped her go to the bathroom and while we were in there she told me my baby must be getting big because my tummy is getting big. Then she asked if it was a boy baby or a girl baby (to which I don't know yet) and said she wanted to see the baby. So I told her I have a picture of the baby and showed her my ultrasound--she dropped the picture and said "Kelwy! There is a monster in your tummy!"
3 comments:
hahaha! Kids. They are so creative! and they know even less about things than we do which is really amazing.
That kid is too funny!
That's my girl! She keeps me on my toes! Gotta love her!
Post a Comment