Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Monster Jam World Finals 2010

The year I got home from my mission my sisters and brother in law were all jazzed to go to the monster truck show. I had no interest whatsoever even though everyone told me I would love it. Curry challenged me to a game of Phase 10, and if he won I had to go, and if I won I didn't. I took him on, and I still think he cheated, but he won and I had to go. everyone was right--I loved it! I am hardly the girl to be into that kinda thing, but it was so fun. I have introduced several people since, and this year was no different. Luke, and his brother and sister-in-law and I traveled to Vegas for the weekend for the show. It was all of their first times, and we had a blast! Stacy was like me and didn't think she would get into the show, but she did too. In the spirit of trying to fit in, Luke even bought a mullet wig to wear. I have never seen so many real mullets in my life, and he got a lot of compliments on his wig as well.


Flags in front of the stadium to support various trucks


Stadium as show began
Grave Digger beating Maximum Destruction for the racing title 7th year in a row


Iron Man
Maximum

Grave Digger

No comments: