Holy moly! It has appeared, that is so fun!! How exciting! (referring to my baby bump--I sent her a pic in the last email) Things have been crazy busy here, but they have also been great. We've had a lesson everyday since I've been here, how awesome is that? We have a baptism on April 13 and check this, I challenged someone for baptism last night. It was so exhillerating. It was amazing. We are working with a few people right now. My companions are great! Yes there is an s, I am still in a tri companinoship, but this one is so different way great! Sister Baker is from Colorado and this is her last transfer and Sister Wright is from Idaho and is half way done. It's so fun that we have people at all stanges of our missions, cool huh? Well another interesting thing...as of July 1, 2010 my mission is no more! Dah! Crazy...we are getting desolved into the Iowa and Missiouri?? (I think) Missions. So we don't know which one we're going to end up in yet, but will find out in two transfers. I'm hoping to go to the Iowa mission because that will be the one with Nauvoo and Normal in it. But how are things going? Are you exciting for your next baby appt coming up? How are you feeling? Have you found a job yet? You have been in my prayers everyday, so I hope things are ging well. I love you so much kel, thank you so much for writing and your support, I'll write you a real letter lady today when we get time to do that, but I love you and will talk to you soon! Hope things are great! Love, Leslie
I am so excited for her-- I didn't challenge someone for baptism until I had been out for 8 months!! She is so much more prepared than I ever was. I didn't even have my first baptism until I had been out for 10 months! Looking forward to hearing more about how things are going!
No comments:
Post a Comment