Tuesday was a lazy day. We went and got the insurance information we need to get everything switched over to Luke's plan and then walked through the mall (before any of the stores opened--truly window shopping takes away the temptation to spend money!) We stopped on the way home and picked up some donuts and then went home to watch our most recent Netflix choice before Luke had to work. That afternoon I even took a nap--something I have not done for awhile!
Today, however, is day three and I must admit I began to get bored. We were home all morning until Luke left for work since I had a killer headache. After he left, I had no idea what to do. Luckily, Melissa called and invited me down for dinner with her and the kids. Asher, as always, kept me plenty entertained! Today she told me that the baby was growing and would be coming soon. She decided if it is a boy we should name him girl, and if it is a girl we should call him boy. Then when I told her the names we decided she said " yeah..those are ok too!" Glad I have my three year old nieces' approval :) I also taught her how to blow zerbits tonight which she thought was hilarious--beware Grandma and Grandpa--she is all prepares to greet you this weekend!
SO the verdict is that being a stay-at-home mom will be great when I have a baby to keep me busy. Being a stay at home wife... is yet to be determined!
1 comment:
Yep! I agree with that assessment. :)
Post a Comment