I have been telling Luke for a few weeks that when I get my first unemployment check I want to "splurge" and get a cute spring pedicure. I explained to him that it is one of the best ways to relax and feel pretty, but he had to experience it for himself. Yes, it's true--my husband has now experienced his first pedicure, and he loved it! I was excited he wanted to go with me as I have been teasing him about his "wolf claw" toenails. He was a little nervous that someone he knew would see him and think he was weird, and he did get some weird looks from random guys as they walked by, but I think most of the women who saw us thought it was cute of him to go with me. Here are some results of our spring pedicure adventure:
No comments:
Post a Comment