Growing up in Vegas and only having two seasons (hot, and hotter) has made me more appreciate the colors and beauty of fall. This picture is more for my mom who also enjoys the beauty of this season that Vegas skips over. Happy Fall!
did you see my post on a beautiful fall day that I posted a little while back? I thought that was a picture of the tree in my front yard for a second,.. hahaha. The colors are beautiful aren't they? Now I jst need to get my rake out and get rid of those leaves because my tree doesn't have any on it anymore. hahaha.
That tree is beautiful! Thanks for the picture. Our one tree that turns colors died this summer, so no fall colored leaves for us. I hope there will be some fall color left to see this weekend. Can't wait to see you!
2 comments:
did you see my post on a beautiful fall day that I posted a little while back? I thought that was a picture of the tree in my front yard for a second,.. hahaha. The colors are beautiful aren't they? Now I jst need to get my rake out and get rid of those leaves because my tree doesn't have any on it anymore. hahaha.
That tree is beautiful! Thanks for the picture. Our one tree that turns colors died this summer, so no fall colored leaves for us. I hope there will be some fall color left to see this weekend. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment