Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Little Cottonwood; Big Racoons

last Tuesday I had a bad day. I am lucky enough to have good friends here however. My friend Emma came and picked me up for a surprise outing. I was told to dress warm and come hungry. She picked me up and we drove up to little cottonwood canyon. It was the perfect time to drive through the canyon as the colors on the trees were just starting to change. It was beautiful! We found a campsite and started a fire...after a little help from some gasoline! ha ha we made tin foil dinners and they turned out wonderful! As we were eating, I heard some rustling in the trees behind me and was just waiting for someone to jump out and scare me. All of a sudden a HUGE raccoon came into our camp. I freaked out as it came closer and jumped up on the table while Emma was yelling to take a picture! I guess just something more to prove how easily I scare! 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We had a raccoon living in our pine tree last summer!