This weekend I drove to Logan and went to see Little Women the musical with one of my mission companions and her husband. I had never read the book or seen the movie so it was all new to me. They did a great job, and at times, I thought it was written about my sisters and I!
That night we went back to Alana and Rich's and stayed up catching up, then in the morning Rich made us a yummy breakfast of crepes! Following we went to the Logan temple--I had never been before, and wish I had my camera! Alana and I came out of the dressing room just as one session was going upstairs and the cute temple worker was nervous we weren't going to make it in that session. We explained we would wait as we had someone else in our party, and she told us there was nobody else in the chapel--just an older man. So we expected a grandpa to be sitting there and we walk in--it's Rich!! ha ha we gave him such a hard time about that!! After the temple we went back to the house where Rich again whipped up a yummy lunch and they introduced me to a new card game. I thought at times they were making up rules, but it was fun. Rich will be graduating soon wih his masters andthey are hoping to move away from Utah, so I am glad to have time with them while I can. Thanks for a fun weekend!
1 comment:
I LOVE Little Women! How fun!
What's the name of the card game?
Post a Comment