This past weekend after going to Logan some of my girlies from Vegas were in town. We went to Old Spaghetti Factory and were in a man hating mood until we got hit on by our waiter! He gave us HIS number, and then we texted him all night. There is also an ice cream shop at the mouth of the canyon that we thought was hilarious. Yes--it really is called SPOON ME lol... It was great to see the girls, and get caught up on Vegas stories!
Kelly, Heather & Emily





5 comments:
Love it!! Hey yeah so updated my blog... Sad news though... Ken and I broke up... It sucks but it's the right thing... Read my blog it's in there... Looks like you guys had tons of fun... love ya
the waiter hit on you huh? I always thought it'd be fun if my waiters did that to me,... never happened though. so you still texting him? or is it not panning out?
That is funny! I saw a car with a decal sticker on it that said Spoon Me and I called Curry about it. I wonder if it was the owner or something! I couldn't believe someone would put that on their car!!
Hey, I saw your sister Lauren last night at a YW thing and I was remebering all the good times we had. You were always a great friend. Glad to see your still having fun!!
Ha ha ha!!! Your Great! Wish I was there!
Post a Comment