Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby Updates...

Only 34 more days until baby is due! We are so excited and it is fun to say that we will have a baby next month! We have now had three baby showers, and have been so blessed to receive so many gifts! This past weekend was in Vegas, and the last weekend that I was able to travel--I am now officially "grounded"--doctor's orders! It was fun to see friends and family and enjoy time together. We also got the good news recently that Lauren is expecting as well! YAY! our kids will be so close in age! She is due on January 18th (my birthday!!) This week I have my 35 week check up and the doctor will check to see if I have started to dilate yet. One of my friends that came to the shower in Vegas was a labor and delivery nurse for a long time and looking at my profile she said she doesn't think I will make it five weeks--I hope she is right! I want to be a little early. All the anticipation is killing me, and I just want to hold him and see him and watch him develop a personality. But, I also want him to be healthy so we will see how the next five weeks go, but the countdown is definitely on!

No comments: