Monday, July 12, 2010

Kelly and Cameras DO NOT mix....

We have had a lot going on lately and taken so many pictures over the last few months. I planned on uploading them today and updating our blog, however unfortunately last night on the way home from Vegas I somehow deleted ALL of our pictures.... so the updates unfortunately will not have pictures to go along with them... Why do I have such bad luck with cameras??

2 comments:

Karissa said...

Kelly? Seriously? You really do have the worst luck with cameras!

That makes me so sad for you.... I'd probably go into a deep, dark depression if I lost my pictures.

TRY to see if someone can get them back for you, though. Then, take lots and lots of pictures and only let Luke deal with the rest (like putting the pictures on your computer from your camera ;-).

Love you girlie!

Kelly said...

I have made a resolution to not touch it unless the memory card is locked! But, LUCKILY I was able to recover my photos!