Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boycotting Target Pharmacy

Seriously?? I wanted to scream today when we arrived. Last week at my baby doctor appointment our doc prescribed me some medicine for the migraines I have been having that are safe to take while pregnant. The week got busy and I forgot to go get them. So today--exactly a week later-- after our check up I went to pick them up at Target. When asked if it was dropped off or called in I told them called in--LAST WEEK. They checked their system and showed it had been called in, but due to high cost and what they showed as lack of insurance (they didn't have our updated info) they didn't fill it! Are you kidding me that in a week's time frame they couldn't have picked up the phone and asked either the doctor to prescribe something cheaper or better yet called me and asked for updated insurance info?? We were told to give them ten minutes and they would count it out. We did a little shopping and went back to the counter only to be told they didn't have the prescription in stock. OK at this point I am more than a little upset. They have had a week and couldn't have ordered it?? Or told me the first time that they didn't have it in stock?? The girl did some more searching and found out that the vendor is having problems manufacturing the pills and may be discontinuing them! AGAIN--they couldn't have told me that a week ago?? What is happening to good customer service these days? If I was secret shopping them they would have received an F- ! Needless to say I will not be patroning Target Pharmacy!!

No comments: