Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sally Speedracer...

Those of you who know me well know I like to name my cars... This one has been no different. Once I realized how much power a V6 has, I affectionally named it Sally Speedracer... inspired by Sally on the movie "Cars." lol. This car has been so good to me over the last 3 years, and we have been on a few good road trips, but now it is time to part ways. We are selling our 2004 Honda Accord in order to streamline our finances and start saving more money for Luke's schooling. I am so sad to see this car go as it has been amazing, but it is better for our family. So if you know anyone who is looking, the car is a silver 04 Honda Accord LX with a V6. It has 96K miles and has been well maintained. The inside has gray interior, power windows, and a power driver seat, controls on the steering wheel for both the radio, and cruise control, and also has a 6 CD changer. The A/C works wonders, both the inside and the trunk are roomy, and the front has new tires. There is a small flaw in the back passenger side bumper where I ran over a wrench on the freeway once, but other than that the car is in great condition. If you or anyone you know is looking, please let me know! We are asking 10K or best offer.

1 comment:

The Many Adventures of Garn and Lauren said...

we are at the end of September... I need an update that I can see at work. lol