Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pictures Recovered!

Yes. I admit it. I am HORRIBLE with digital cameras. It absolutely broke my heart the other day when I accidentally deleted them all. My husband is so sweet he even said we could open all our gifts again to re-enact them! But, Thanks to google and friends who told me about sites that recover pictures from memory cards-- I have everything back! I have uploaded everything and saved it to the computer as well as posted some on facebook, and now some here. SO here is what we have been doing so far this summer!


The parents to be

Me at 35 weeks--Just come already baby! lol


The four of us together!

My mom made this rubber ducky blanket for us

My favorite picture of Luke's reactions to our baby shower gifts


Kyren loved my cheesecake!



Celebrating a life well-lived


Seeing cousins after a LONG time





I hadn't seen my mom in three months when she came to my baby shower in Utah. She has lost 42 pounds and looks great!

Melissa made me this quilt

No comments: