Oh, don't think I am done! It has been quite the exciting couple weeks in my life! Thursday night was my company Christmas party. We had it down at Thanksgiving Point. The food was great, the entertainment was fun, prizes were good, and the bonus was a plus! But, I had a date this year so the company was great too! Luke and I have been dating about three weeks now, but had been exchanging emails for awhile before that. We had four dates in our first week of meeting each other in person, and everyone at the office was so excited to meet the new man in my life. When I asked him about it he was excited to come, and even wanted us to match! Though that didn't work, I was glad he came with me and that my co-workers didn't interrogate him TOO much! It was a big night for us as he met my family that night too! But, he did great, and I think he passed all the "tests" ha ha
Leslie came to help me get ready for the party--hair is credited to her! Thanks for making me pretty Les!!!
Kelly & Luke
6 comments:
aha,. now I've got the scoop. I just ran into your facebook pics before I ran into your blog post. haha. yay! how exciting. i think we should double after the holidays or something,....
just so we can catch up really,... i'm sure our dates aren't going to care about meeting,.. haha. it will be fun though.
I would love that!! call or text me 801-505-1672. I can't believe its been so long!!
Woo-hoo!!
umm...so who's Luke!!?? Detail girls! =) I'm excited to hear about him.
email me..karalwood@yahoo.com
aw you look so beautiful!
Post a Comment