Last night Luke took me up to Salt Lake so we could see the lights on temple square. I get so excited about things I am like a kid, and I have only seen the lights up there once that I remember. He is so thoughtful, and said he had something to show me. I LOVE the nativity scene--it is my favorite part of Christmas. I think I have five or six different ones, and Luke knows this so as soon as we got there he took me to the side of the temple where they have the scene set up and they do the scriptural narration. After hearing it we walked around the rest of the grounds--we were both hoping for snow when we went, but that didn't happen so I just told him he would have to take me again when we DO have snow! After the lights we went back to my place for hot chocolate and to watch the Santa Clause. It was the perfect Christmas date!
Neither one of us has a camera so we had to settle for pics taken on our phones

2 comments:
So sweet!
So fun!! Love ya
Post a Comment