Sunday, December 7, 2008

One Cool Mom

So I know it's not mother's day, but I need to take a minute and pay tribute to my mom. Or maybe it's more like brag about my mom. After a week of me being in Vegas, mom drove back with me to Utah to stay a week. Leslie and Dad were coming up later in the week, but mom came with me. We got to go shopping, and visit her family, and she even attended my Mary Kay debut party. It was so fun to have her here-- Melissa, me and the kids all enjoyed it. But, I have a pretty cool mom. For those of you who don't know, my mom is "magical" she whipped up a dress for my company Christmas party in almost no time, did my grocery shopping for me, and even had Christmas early for Melissa, me and the kids. She is an amazing lady, and I don't we tell her enough. Love you mom!

Dress for my party

3 comments:

Melissa said...

ditto about mom! You look so pretty!!

familyof4 said...

You look beautiful, And SO skinny, good job Kell!

Andrea said...

It is a gorgeous dress. You look awesome too!