Monday, December 15, 2008
Long lost friends
I have only talked to miss Gina once since I moved to Utah about 4 months ago, and as it always goes our lives parallell once again. She called Friday night and was in Salt Lake with her boyfriend to meet his family for the weekend. They had wanted to go see the lights on Temple Square, but it was pretty crazy so she called and came down to my house so I could meet him! It was so fun to see her and catch up and she seems really happy with this one, so I wish her luck! The crazy part is we started dating our boyfriends about the same time, and I met Luke's family this weekend too! Even with 400 miles between us we are, and forever will be "Gelly"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment