Sunday, June 7, 2009

Husbandly love

My husband loves me! Thursday night was another funny first for us-- I sent Luke to the store for ice cream and tampons and he went with a smile on his face! If that doesn't say I love my wife, I don't know what does! We truly will live Happily Ever After! 


4 comments:

Theresa said...

yeah yeah,.. he's just happy to have a reason now to actually go buy tampons,.. not that it's thrilling or anything,.. but you sure are,.. what a trooper,.. i bet he would hold your purse for you any time too. :)

Theresa said...

It's nice to have a husband that thinks you're worth buying tampons for. :)

Theresa said...

I don't know if you do that followup comments subscribe thing or not on my post so you will have to tell me if you usually do that. Then next time I can just respond on my own post if you do. I found out right after your shower I think. Which is why I didn't exactly make it to your reception in the throws of remodeling and morning sickness it just didn't work out. :)

Andrea said...

That is when you know you have a keeper!!! lol. That is so sweet of him to get that for you without a fuss!!