Sunday, June 7, 2009

More Honeymoon pictures


We dropped our camera on  our first day in vegas so we bought a disposable camera for the rest of our trip which I FINALLY got developed! Here are some of our Sea World pictures



we bought a souvenir sea world picture frame and this was the winning picture of us to go in it 
SHAMU
The Dolphin show was my favorite--sorry Shamu

I forgot what kind of animal this is, we just wanted the sea world sign in the background as an option for our photo frame :)
The pregnant Polar bear
Isn't my husband cute?

2 comments:

Theresa said...

the mystery animal looks like a manatee. am I right? cute pics. the was a really short roll of film though if those were all of them,.. course you probably don't want to paste all of your honeymoon photos all over your blog. haha. you guys are a very cute couple together. :)

Kelly said...

Thanks Theresa--yes a manatee is right I couldnt think of the name! And we didn't use the whole roll on our honeymoon--part of it was for Luke's birthday and other events later... ha ha