Saturday we spent some time in downtown salt lake and went to an open house of the new church history library--that we didn't really intend on going too it was just the only parking lot for free parking so we thought we would check it out! The older missionary guarding the lot didnt think we would enjoy it so we wanted to prove him wrong. The church goes all out when it comes to history! We were amazed by many of the restorative techniques. While on the tour we ran into a couple that used to be in my ward in Vegas--she was actually my young womens leader growing up! When she was in the ward they only had one little boy and now they have five kids! They have moved all over from Vegas, to Georgia, all over Utah and now are getting ready to move back to Nevada. Such a small world to run into them there, but very fun. We must have been a lot younger then because when I said Leslie was turning 21 this year her husbands eyes about popped out of his head! After the library we went over and toured the Beehive house, but as we were leaving the heavens decided to dump buckets on us again! We danced and ran to the car, but were again sopping wet by the time we got there!
Another new adventure for me this weekend I cut Luke's hair. I should have taken before and after pictures and had his brother take pictures during the cut, but sadly enough I didn't! I was pretty nervous--his mom is a hairdresser, but is out of town and he didnt want to wait any longer so he had me do it. I had never cut a mans hair so he guided me through it and Dallas helped me touch it up. It was fun, and he looks clean cut again!
2 comments:
Who did you run into?
the sorensons? remember them? I dont remember her first name, but he was Leslie's primary teacher!
Post a Comment