Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Daddy's Girl

I am becoming more like my dad as I get older! Anyone who knows my dad will appreciate this... Dad's whole family is very adamant about sticking to a schedule... they plan everything and stick to it strictly!! They have their routine and any variation is a tragedy! We have made it into quite a joke with dad and it will definitely be mentioned at his funeral. (That's really not meant to be morbid!)

So today I was cleaning my room and found an old "things to do" list. This list was LONG, and wrote out on one side of the paper, but the other side was a detailed plan of how I was going to get everything done!!  I even scheduled in time for a nap! ha ha!!  I checked things off as I accomplished them, and managed to get almost all of it done. I guess scheduling is a family trait! ha ha

4 comments:

Karissa said...

So....I was finally looking through FaceBook (I never use that thing) to delete all my notifications, etc. and saw that you, my friend, have a blog!

Well, I do too.... Now we can be blog friends as well! :-)

Karissa

http://thebagleysblog.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

I love the fact that you scheduled a nap in there. You are too funny girlie. Love ya!!

Melissa said...

I love scheduling. Itr's the only way to get things done!!

Kelly said...

like i said--family trait! ha ha