Monday, June 16, 2008

?Fed Ex?

Remember on Sesame Street the song " Which one of these things is not like the other? Which one of these things just doesn't belong?" Let's play and see if you guess right... (Hint... It's not Lauren just because she is with her hubby...)
Melissa
Kelly
Lauren (& Garn!)
Leslie
If you guessed Leslie... wrong! She even gets told our niece is mini her. Melissa and Lauren always get asked if they are twins... and that leaves me. I used to tell people I was adopted and actually get away with it... Now Leslie just says I was Fed-exed to the family! lol... 




4 comments:

Nancy said...

Trust me I was there, you were not fed exed or adopted. If you look at Lauren's picture and yours, I see a strong resemblence in your smiles and chins! I love you! - Mom

Theresa said...

I think your mom would know Kel,.. ;) at any rate apparently your sister has watched cheaper by the dozen. :) I agree there is a strong family resemblance. You just have curly hair and everyone else got gyped!

Melissa said...

Where is that picture from? You look like the rest of us. Don't worry!

Krishelle said...

Who wants to look like someone else anyway? You fit in w/ them all! You're all beautiful!