Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Work laughs...

So... recently our marketing team all moved out into cubicles. When the boys are there they like to pick on me... usually stuff is flying over the top and headed toward me! lol... We are often told we are like brothers and sisters. Last week it was my turn to pull pranks... it was Larry's birthday and I pretty much trashed his cubicle with banners, balloons, streamers, confetti and curly ribbons. So this week he decided to bring a remote controlled fart machine and hide it in my cube. The other boys had been out of town the past week so we were all catching up from our own cubes, I as usual was being a little sassy, and all of a sudden there was this noise and I thought one of them had blown raspberries at me and we all started laughing. Later it went off again and we were trying to figure it out... I was blaming it on the guy next to me who wasn't even there! lol... a few times it went off as I sat down so I thought there was a whoppee cushion and started to investigate further and found the machine! During lunch we took it over to our facility and tricked a few others.. writing it doesn't seem as funny, but we were laughing pretty hard. 

The same day we called another treatment facility here in LV and this guy answers the phone and says (in a thick NY accent) "Yo, this is Matt the therapist, what can I do for you?" So Josh is talking to him and is trying to update our database and asks what the guys' credentials are LADC, CADC, ect. and Matt says  "Well, I am a therapist" so Josh keeps trying to clarify, and the guy goes "Welp, I just came from an AA meeting. Some guy just told me to answer the phone. I'm a therapist." and hung up. Ha ha! Since when does an AA meeting make you a therapist? lol 

I just have to say I love me job! I am just glad that we can still laugh given the serious nature of our business! 

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I totally have a blog,.. you can find it on my profile! This story reminds me of that show where the girl is one of the boys everybody's best friend,.. nobody's girlfriend,.. haha. but hey,.. guy friends are loads of fun and I never got rid of mine so,.. it seemed to work out for me eventually. :)