Friday, June 13, 2008

PS...I Love you!

I have had the flu this week and have had a lot of time to catch up on movies. Wednesday i watched so many! I watched the complete Back to the Future trilogy, Over her Dead Body (kinda weird, made me think of Just like heaven a lot), the wedding planner, and PS I Love you. I was most excited for that one, and I have a new favorite movie! I rented it and have watched it 2.5 times in the last two days and even bid on a copy on E-bay (my latest addiction!) But, i haven't cried at a movie in a long time. I don't know if it's cause i was emotional or because it really moved me to tears, but this movie is excellent! Really makes you look at who you have become, and if by getting wrapped up in life you have lost yourself. I know I have some soul searching to do!  

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That has got to be one of my favoritist movies ever. I've watched it a couple of times and cry each time!!

Andrea said...

I love that movie too!!! I have to say I love the boxer dance.

Kelly said...

ow ow!! gotta love the dance! lol and the stomach thing :)